Say Goodbye to Back Pain with Prolozone: The Ozone Miracle You Haven’t Heard About

Suffering from back pain? You’re not alone — it’s a common problem faced by many people at some point in their lives. Most people think that surgery is the only way to find relief. But did you know there’s an alternative medical solution that you may not have heard of? It’s called Prolozone therapy, and it’s been transforming the lives of back pain sufferers.

Surgical Dangers

Undergoing surgery to relieve back pain might not always be the best solution. In some cases, surgery might not be helpful, and it may even lead to permanent injury or disability. Enter Prolozone therapy, an alternative medical treatment that stimulates your body’s natural healing process.

How Prolozone Therapy Works

Prolozone therapy was developed by Dr. Frank Shallenberger, who has been using it successfully to treat chronic pain. According to Dr. Shallenberger, about 70 percent of his back pain patients experience complete relief, while the remaining 30 percent see significant improvement.

The treatment involves injecting medical-grade ozone into the affected area, which triggers a mild inflammatory reaction. This process is known as ozone stimulation or Prolozone therapy. It can effectively treat various types of pain, including arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, neck pain, shoulder pain, and of course, back pain.

Comparing Prolozone with Cortisone Injections

In a study comparing Prolozone therapy with cortisone (steroid) injections, patients receiving Prolozone therapy fared better than their counterparts. Six months after treatment, only 15 percent of the Prolozone group still experienced pain, compared to 22.5 percent of those who received steroid injections.

Patients with disc disease had even more impressive results, with only 8.6 percent reporting continued pain versus 21.4 percent of those who took steroid injections. It’s worth noting that only one treatment was conducted in this study since repeated steroid use can be dangerous, unlike Prolozone therapy.

Dr. Shallenberger’s unique approach includes administering a pre-injection containing a blend of vitamins, mineral, and homeopathic substances before injecting the ozone. He believes this formula dramatically boosts the treatment’s effectiveness.

The Many Benefits of Prolozone Therapy

Prolozone therapy has several advantages over traditional surgical treatments and steroid injections. Not only is it a safe, inexpensive, and natural solution, but it’s also incredibly effective and free from adverse side effects.

If you’re looking for more information on Prolozone therapy, visit You’ll find a wealth of resources, including Dr. Shallenberger’s website,, which features a video interview on Prolozone therapy. You can also find a list of doctors across the country who have been trained by Dr. Shallenberger at

Living with back pain can be an incredibly challenging and frustrating experience — but it doesn’t have to be that way. Prolozone therapy offers a safe, natural, and effective alternative to surgery and steroid injections. Why not give it a try and get on the path to a pain-free life?